LUXEON T - High-Efficacy, Illumination Grade LED Light Source
LUXEON® T emitters are illumination grade LEDs designed to deliver high efficacy with high flux density to enable tight beam control in directional and high lumen applications.
With Freedom from Binning and leading performance, LUXEON T emitters allow system optimization by blending the perfect combination of high efficacy and low system cost. With tight Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) control, LUXEON T ensures consistency in system color point.
LUXEON T Features & Benefits
- Superior efficacy and light output from a compact source
- Optimized for efficacy driven applications with typical Vf of 2.7 V and lowest thermal resistance, 3 Kelvin per watt
- Delivers high luminance ideal for directional lighting
- Specified, targeted and tested hot, at real world operating temperatures, Tj = 85 °C to ensure in application performance
- Freedom from Binning delivers color consistency within a single 3 or 5-step MacAdam ellipse
- Proven reliability
LUXEON T Key Applications
- Highbay and Lowbay